- Dual 150hp
- Power Boat
2001 Glacier Bay 2670 Island Runner CD-OB
2001 Glacier Bay 2670 Island Runner CD-OB model in great condition both within and out!
This 2001 Glacier Bay 2670 Island Runner CD-OB model has been designed for Comfort, Convenience and Protection from all Elements. This great Power Catamaran vessel will take you to just about anywhere your heart desires! Glacier Bay's Slogan is "Go out Further, Stay Longer, it's OK!" Everyone will enjoy the Comfort and Fuel Efficiency that this fine Catamaran boat has to offer as well! The Flush Deck allows for a wide Walk-Around that insures Safety, easy access to the Fore Deck for Fishing and Anchoring. A very comfortable and serious Salt Water Fishing machine indeed...! Super clean and ready to go Fishing or Cruising.
LOA - 26 feet
Beam - 8.9 feet
Draft - 2 feet
Dry Weight - 5,250 pounds!
This Island Runner Model comes equipped with.-
- Garmin GPS Map 1040XS gps
- Chart-Plotter with True-View and Side-Imaging, and with integrated 18-Mile HD Radar
- Standard Horizons DSC equipped VHF-Radio
- Full Isinglass Enclosure for the Cockpit
- Bimini Top
- Live-Bait Well
- Large In-Deck Fish Boxes
- Cockpit Bolsters
- 6 Flush-Mount Rod Holders
- Stainless Steel Props & Stainless Steel Bow Rail
- Down-V Side-V Scanning Sonar with CHIRP Technology
- Simrad Auto-Pilot
- Standard Horizon DSC equipped VHF-Radio
- ACR Emergency Locator Beacon
- Anchor Windlass
- 4 brand new 800 G.P.H. Bilge Pumps on Automatic Float Switches
- LED Flood Lights
- Air Conditioning
- 30 Amp Shore Tie Cables
- Marine Stereo with 4 Speakers
And much more...!
- Foam filled double bottom hulls
- Self-bailing cockpit
- Queen-sized Cuddy bed
- Marine Head with Holding tank
- Storage Cabinet with Drawer
- Portside Settee with Storage for a Cooler
- Freshwater system - 23.0 gallon Water tank
- 32.0 gallon Live-Bait Well with Window
- 2 Insulated Fish Wells with Pumps
- Dual Battery Switches
- Tinted curved Windshield with Wipers
- Cuddy Opening Port Lights (2)
- Opening Deck Hatches (2)
- ISO NPG Gel-Coat
- 3-16 Stainless Steel & Chromed Bronze Hardware
- Dual Density Upholstery Cushions
- Built-in Tackle Box
- Fuel Tanks (180.0 gallons) - (2) 90.0 gallon tanks
And much more...!
- Queen size Berth with complete Storage under the Berth
- Interior "Shower" and Electric Marine Head (15.0 gallon Water Holding tank) with Macerator Pump
- Twin Skylight Hatches Blue LED Mood Lighting
- LED White Interior Lighting
- Rod Holders
- All required Coast Guard Safety gear to include Fire Extinguishers, Flares, Life Jackets, Placards and Sound Producing Devices
- Numerous Folding Cup Holders are located all throughout the Boat
- Portside Settee holds the included 48-Quart Igloo Marine Cooler
To name, but a few...!
Note. This boat is in great shape both within and out, and everything works well as designed. Blue LED lighting all throughout the Deck and Cockpit as well! Situated on an Dual-Axle Aluminum 2001 Float-On Trailer with brand new Bearings, Bunks and Carpet. Powered by dual economical 150hp Yamaha 4-Stroke engines (2004). Has been well maintained, and the 300 hour Service has recently been completed. All Cushions and Canvases are in great shape too...! Rupp Outriggers enhances the Blue Water Fishing experience. Fully detailed and ready for a day on the water! The complete Isinglass enclosure makes this boat suitable for all weather operations. Easily rolls or stows for warmer weather. All Zippers and Fasteners are operational. Easy entries from the water make this a great boat for Scuba Diving, Snorkeling and other Water Activities!
This boat has 2 entirely separate Power Plants for the ultimate in Safety. Each engine has its own fuel tank and battery to ensure you make it back to the dock. A sun pad attaches for bow seating. Using the cushion seat cover for the Live-Bait Well, there is seating for 5 in the Cockpit, and the 94 QT Cooler has a cushion and seat Backrest for 2 additional seats. The boat has one folding Deck chair, Fenders, 2 Anchors with 700 foot long Rode, 8 Life Jackets and Dock lines. The only thing missing for a day on the water is YOU!
Also included is a 2001 Float-On Dual-Axle Trailer has been completely serviced with new bearings, bunks, carpet, and 2500-pound tongue jack, LED lights and surge brakes. Includes a trailer mounted Spare tire.
This is a must see Power Boat and everything within works well
Currently located in Tampa, FL.
Serious inquiries only.
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers.
Standard Features and Installed Options